Package Duration: 5N/6D
Package Validity: 01/05/2019 – 07/07/2019
No. of nights: 5
No. of rooms: 1
No. of travelers: 2 Adults, 2 Children
Trip end date: 07/07/2019
Average Adult Cost: 21,100 INR Per Adult
Average Child Cost: 12,850 INR Per Child
HOTEL DETAILS AND COST
Timber House Resort
Superior Family Non- Refundable(1)
Day 1: In Bangkok Chao Phraya Cruise 02/07/2019
Dine on a stylish luxurious cruise with great views of the historical landmarks along the Chao Phraya River and experience the beautiful night sceneries with a romantic dinner in the middle of Bangkok.
Day 2: In Bangkok Safari World & Marine Park 03/07/2019
An amazing place and a must visit place for tourists. They offers variety of shows. Shows includes the orangutans, sea lion and elephant show. The lunch Buffet will be very good and contains delicious Thai food items. We can see a lot of animals in their natural habitat and an amazing variety of birds as well. There are lot of tourist guides to show us around. Different species of animals, reptiles and birds are here. In order to feed the animals we have to get the safari early. In the marine park the great shows including sea lions and dolphins are shown which attracts kids and adults equally. In short this park is a total package for entertainment for the whole family.
Day 3: In Bangkok Half Day City Temple Tour(Golden & Reclining Buddha) 04/07/2019
The Golden Buddha, known as Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon. Located at the Wat Traimit houses the world’s largest massive gold seated Buddha measuring nearly five metres in height and weighing five and a half tons. In the past, artisans crafted the Buddhas in gold and disguised them from invading armies by a covering of stucco and plaster. This temple gives a unique experience and pictures can never make justice to this temple. Commonly known as marble temple,Wat Benchamabophit the most modern and one of most beautiful of Bangkok’s royal wats. The use of white marble from Italy and European designs combined with traditional Thai religious architecture. We must take a look at the roof which gives great views.
Day 4: Towards Krabi Arrival To Krabi From Bangkok 05/07/2019
Upon your arrival in Krabi head towards your hotel to freshen up. Your tour for the day after freshening up will be according to the optional tours you choose from the ones below.
Day 5: In Krabi Krabi 4 Island Tour by Long Tail Boat (National Park Fee excluded) 06/07/2019
Beautiful islands, clean beach and pristine sea water. Nice place to swim. The 4-Island Tour Package visits Koh Gai (Chicken Island), Koh Tup, Koh Mawr and Koh Poda. Koh Tup, Koh Mawr and Koh Poda are linked by a sand bar. Great sceneries all along the course of the journey will make the trip very memorable. Many great water sports are available here. We can snorkel or go on scuba diving or just sit simply and enjoy the calm waters of the island.
Day 6: In Krabi Departure From Krabi To 07/07/2019
After breakfast, you check out and transfer to airport to catch your return flight with lots of memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Stay for 2 adults and 2 children/children at Ecotel in Bangkok for 3
- Stay for 2 adults and 2 children/children at Timber House Resort in Krabi for 2
- Chao Phraya Cruise for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Safari World & Marine Park for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Half Day City Temple Tour(Golden & Reclining Buddha) for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Krabi 4 Island Tour by Long Tail Boat (National Park Fee excluded) for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Private Transfer from Suvarnabhumi to Ecotel
- Private Transfer from Ecotel to Suvarnabhumi
- Private Transfer from Krabi Airport to Timber House Resort
- Private Transfer from Timber House Resort to Krabi Airport
- All toll, parking fees & driver
- All the transfer, excursion and sightseeing as included in the itinerary
- Expenses at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not part of the tour.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, Intra and interstate taxes, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable (not included in inclusions and itinerary)
- Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise
- Hotel surcharges or Gala dinner (if applicable) during a high / festive season to be paid extra per
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal Guide