Package Duration: 5N/6D
Package Validity: 01/05/2019 – 07/07/2019
No. of Nights: 5
No. of Rooms: 1
No. of travelers: 2 Adults, 2 Children
Trip end date: 07/07/2019
Average Adult Cost: 20,450 INR Per Adult
Average Child Cost: 12,990 INR Per Child
HOTEL DETAILS AND COST
Nova Samui Resort
Day 1: In Bangkok Chao Phraya Cruise 02/07/2019
Dine on a stylish luxurious cruise with great views of the historical landmarks along the Chao Phraya River and experience the beautiful night sceneries with a romantic dinner in the middle of Bangkok.
Day 2: In Bangkok Safari World & Marine Park 03/07/2019
An amazing place and a must visit place for tourists. They offer a variety of shows. Shows include the orangutans, sea lion and elephant show. The lunch Buffet will be very good and contains delicious Thai food items. We can see a lot of animals in their natural habitat and an amazing variety of birds as well. There are a lot of tourist guides to show us around. Different species of animals, reptiles, and birds are here. In order to feed the animals, we have to get the safari early. In the marine park, the great shows including sea lions and dolphins are shown which attracts kids and adults equally. In short, this park is a total package for entertainment for the whole family.
Day 3: In Bangkok Half Day Floating Market 04/07/2019
Escape the bustling city of Bangkok on this half-day tour to the Maeklong and floating markets. Canoe through the floating markets and see vendors selling everything from fresh produce to everyday items. Get your heart pumping as you continue to the Maeklong Railway Market where vendors sell their goods, and quickly pack them up, along this active railway line.
Day 4: Towards Koh Samui Arrival To Koh Samui From Bangkok 05/07/2019
Upon your arrival in Koh Samui head towards your hotel to freshen up. Your tour for the day after freshening up will be according to the optional tours you choose from the ones below.
Day 5: In Koh Samui Day At Leisure 06/07/2019
Your day is at leisure. You will set out for a tour which will be according to the optional tours you want to select for the day from the ones given below. After your day tour, you head back to the hotel for the night.
Day 6: In Koh Samui Departure From Koh Samui To Mumbai 07/07/2019
After breakfast, you check out and transfer to airport to catch your return flight with lots of memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Stay for 2 adults and 2 children/children at Ecotel in Bangkok for 3
- Stay for 2 adults and 2 children/children at Nova Samui Resort in Koh Samui for 2
- Chao Phraya Cruise for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Safari World & Marine Park for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Half Day Floating Market for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Private Transfer from Suvarnabhumi to Ecotel
- Private Transfer from Ecotel to Suvarnabhumi
- Private Transfer from Samui Airport to Nova Samui Resort
- Private Transfer from Nova Samui Resort to Samui Airport
- All toll, parking fees & driver
- All the transfer, excursion and sightseeing as included in the itinerary
- Expenses at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not part of the tour.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, Intra and interstate taxes, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable (not included in inclusions and itinerary)
- Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise
- Hotel surcharges or Gala dinner (if applicable) during a high/festive season to be paid extra per
- As mentioned in the
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal Guide