Package Duration: 4N/5D
Package Validity: 01/05/2019 – 06/07/2019
No. of Nights: 4 No. of Rooms: 1
No. of Travelers: 2 Adults, 2 Children
Trip end date: 06/07/2019
Average Adult Cost: 16,550 INR Per Adult
Average Child Cost: 10,800 INR Per Child
HOTEL DETAILS AND COST
Timber House Resort
Superior Family Non- Refundable(1)
Day 1: In Pattaya Tuxedo Illusion Magic Show 02/07/2019
Tuxedo Magic Theater was the first theater magic of Thailand which is also listed in the House cast a magic world. This place is perfect for a family looking for a lover or a friend to a party. Many different kinds of the magic show performed here will blow your mind. Children are the major fans of this show. So, if you visit Thailand as a family is sure to take your kids to this great show.
Day 2: In Pattaya Pattaya Coral Island Tour 03/07/2019
The beautiful beaches of Koh Larn – a paradisal island located west of Pattaya will surely make a perfect day trip to visit Coral Island by speed boat. Various Coral formations and the beautiful underwater life are the attractions here. Take this quirky opportunity to enjoy the various water Sports activities like Parachute, Water Scooter, Banana boat, Undersea walk, etc., We can Spend the beautiful day on the beach swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing.
Day 3: Towards Bangkok Half Day City Temple Tour(Golden & Reclining Buddha) 04/07/2019
The Golden Buddha, known as Phra Phuttha Maha Suwana Patimakon. Located at the Wat Traimit houses the world’s largest massive gold seated Buddha measuring nearly five meters in height and weighing five and a half tons. In the past, artisans crafted the Buddhas in gold and disguised them from invading armies by a covering of stucco and plaster. This temple gives a unique experience and pictures can never make justice to this temple. Commonly known as the marble temple, Wat Benchamabophit the most modern and one of most beautiful of Bangkok’s royal wats. The use of white marble from Italy and European designs combined with traditional Thai religious architecture. We must take a look at the roof which gives great views.
Day 4: In Bangkok Safari World & Marine Park 05/07/2019
An amazing place and a must visit place for tourists. They offer a variety of shows. Shows include the orangutans, sea lion and elephant show. The lunch Buffet will be very good and contains delicious Thai food items. We can see a lot of animals in their natural habitat and an amazing variety of birds as well. There are a lot of tourist guides to show us around. Different species of animals, reptiles, and birds are here. In order to feed the animals, we have to get the safari early. In the marine park, the great shows including sea lions and dolphins are shown which attracts kids and adults equally. In short, this park is a total package for entertainment for the whole family.
Day 5: In Bangkok Departure 06/07/2019
It is time to say goodbye. You fly back home. You will choose your departure details like flight and transportation.
- Stay for 2 adults and 2 children/children at New Nordic Kristine in Pattaya for 2
- Stay for 2 adults and 2 children/children at Ecotel in Bangkok for 2
- Tuxedo Illusion Magic Show for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Half Day City Temple Tour(Golden & Reclining Buddha) for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Safari World & Marine Park for 2 adults 2 child/children with SIC Transfer
- Sharing Transfer from Suvarnabhumi to New Nordic Kristine
- Sharing Transfer from New Nordic Kristine to Ecotel
- Sharing Transfer from Ecotel to Suvarnabhumi
- All toll, parking fees & driver
- All the transfer, excursion and sightseeing as included in the itinerary
- Expenses at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not part of the tour.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, Intra and interstate taxes, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable (not included in inclusions and itinerary)
- Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise
- Hotel surcharges or Gala dinner (if applicable) during a high/festive season to be paid extra per
- As mentioned in the
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a prompt departure at 9:30 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM.
Included5 Star AccommodationAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesEntry FeesPersonal Guide